Before getting started, make sure you are familiar with Echofin custom widgets:
- Widgets in Echofin are enabled in iframe elements. You will need the widget URL.
- Widget URLS need to be in HTTPS with a valid and trusted SSL Certificate.
- Make sure you are the owner of the widget or request usage permissions from the owner in order to use any third-party widgets.
- Only a team administrator can install, enable or disable widgets.
- There are 2 different types of widgets: floating widgets and sidebar widgets.
- Floating widgets are accessible from the top bar with their own title and icon. These widgets open up in a popup window that can be resized. These are currently available only on the web & desktop version.
- Sidebar widgets are accessible from the right sidebar (under the widgets section) and have a fixed width of 500pixels. These are available on the web, desktop & mobile app version.